Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Artwork...

Here's some more of my pencil work. I finally started scanning in my art. I was trying just take a photo of it and post it, but you lose all the nuances and it doesn't reproduce as well. To be fair, Kim was trying to get me to do that years ago...goes to show, you should listen to the woman...just like Wesley Snipes said...


                                              
                                                                 Rhiannon and Marius




                                                              This one's called Family




                                                     This one's a little older. This is Marc
                                                                        and Ophelia
               

No comments:

Post a Comment